Simple Homemade Egg Noodles
- 2 1/2 Cups Good All Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs Pasture Raised is the Best Beaten
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Butter If you can Try KerryGold Butter
- Melt the 1 tablespoon of butter and beat the two eggs.
- Combine Flour, Milk, Beaten eggs and Melted Butter in a bowl and mix until it forms a ball.
- Remove dough from bowl and flour it a bit so its not sticky. Form into two balls.
- Flour your work surface. Roll out your flour with a rolling pin, until its paper thin or the thickness you like your egg noddle. Cut the dough into the noodle shapes and size you like. We use a pizza cutter and usually they come out all difference sizes. They look authentic and handmade! Lightly flour the noodles once they are all cut.
- Place the Egg Noodles on a baking rake and let air dry for a few minutes. If you want to freeze them to use later air dry for 1-2 hours so they dont stick together.
- Cook in boiling water for 3 minutes if fresh. If they are frozen it could take 5 minutes
- To prevent the Noodles from sticking to each other and them in the boiling water a few at a time while you stir the water.
*Some of the links in this post may contain affiliate links, which I will earn a commission on if purchases are made at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Lumnah Acres.