Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- 4 Large Carrots we use 7-8 small carrots
- 4 Stalks celery
- 1 Package Frozen Corn
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon Rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon Parsley
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 10 Cups Chicken broth
- 2 Chicken Breast
- We use leftover pre-cooked chicken. If you are using raw chicken cook the chicken breast in a frying pan first. Until they reach 165℉.
- Put your Instant Pot on Saute mode an add a tablespoon of oil. Link to the Instant Pot we use is in the recipe notes below.
- Chop up your carrots and celery. Dice the onion and mince the two cloves of garlic. Place the vegetables in the instant pot and saute them until the onions are transulent. While sauteing add the herbs in the mixture.
- Add the 10 cups of Chicken Broth and the precooked chicken in the Instant pot. Stir. Place lid on the Instant pot switch it to soup mode and cook for 8 minutes. Once the timer goes off do the natural release for 5 minutes. Read the owners Manual. Then release the pressure.
- Add in the frozen corn and fresh egg noodles. Stir and let sit for 5-10 minutes until the corn is fully cooked.
- Taste the broth. Be careful its going to be extremely hot! And salt, pepper and other herbs to your liking. Serve and Enjoy!
Instant Pot Link – https://amzn.to/35vY7RK *Amazon Affiliate Link
*Some of the links in this post may contain affiliate links, which Lumnah Acres will earn a commission on if purchases are made at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Lumnah Acres.