The Best Homemade Blueberry Muffins
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 22 minutes
Total Time 37 minutes
Servings 6 Large Muffins
- 1 1/2 Cups Good All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cups White Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/3 Cup Oil (Vegetable) We use Avocado Oil
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg Pasture Raised Eggs if you Can
- 1 Cup Blueberries Ones you hand pick make the Muffins that Much Better!
- Preheat oven to 400℉ (200 Degrees C). Grease large muffin Tins or Use Liners.
- Combine the Flour, Sugar and Baking Powder in a large bowl and mix for a minute. Combine the Egg, Oil and Milk in a different bowl and mix well. Making sure the yolk is scrambled. Mix into the flour, sugar and baking powder. Fold-In the Blueberries. Fill the muffin cups, smooth out the mixture in the tins and sprinkle with a cinnamon and sugar topping mixture.
- To make cinnamon and sugar topping mix 2 Tablespoons of Cinnamon with 2 Tablespoons of sugar. Sprinkle on top of the muffins before you bake them.
- Bake in your 400℉ preheated oven for 20-25 minutes! Al says to serve warm with Butter! Olivia says No BUTTER!
*Some of the links in this post may contain affiliate links, which I will earn a commission on if purchases are made at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Lumnah Acres.
Good day Gina. My wife and I have been married for 39 years and she was raised on a dairy farm and learned to cook from the best, Her Mom. I like to try different recipes on her from time to time so I tried your blueberry muffins this morning and she really enjoyed them and said your recipe is a keeper. Thank you for the brownie points. Lol.
I enjoy watching your family videos and wish y’all a blessed and prosperous new year from North Carolina. Y’all take care and God bless.
So happy you both enjoyed the muffins. Thank you for watching our homesteading journey, Many Blessings.
Made the muffins… changed out the blueberries for cherries.. worked really well. Thanks guys. : ) 🍒
In the oven as we speak, cant wait to try them out!!!
Got them out of the oven and…… WOW!!!! Freaking delicious!!! Wife loves them, Kids love them. I am definitely saving this recipe for ALL future muffin making. Thanks for the great recipe!