The Best Homemade Blueberry Muffins
- 1 1/2 Cups Good All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cups White Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/3 Cup Oil (Vegetable) We use Avocado Oil
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg Pasture Raised Eggs if you Can
- 1 Cup Blueberries Ones you hand pick make the Muffins that Much Better!
- Preheat oven to 400℉ (200 Degrees C). Grease large muffin Tins or Use Liners.
- Combine the Flour, Sugar and Baking Powder in a large bowl and mix for a minute. Combine the Egg, Oil and Milk in a different bowl and mix well. Making sure the yolk is scrambled. Mix into the flour, sugar and baking powder. Fold-In the Blueberries. Fill the muffin cups, smooth out the mixture in the tins and sprinkle with a cinnamon and sugar topping mixture.
- To make cinnamon and sugar topping mix 2 Tablespoons of Cinnamon with 2 Tablespoons of sugar. Sprinkle on top of the muffins before you bake them.
- Bake in your 400℉ preheated oven for 20-25 minutes! Al says to serve warm with Butter! Olivia says No BUTTER!
*Some of the links in this post may contain affiliate links, which I will earn a commission on if purchases are made at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Lumnah Acres.