Our Simple No Knead Artisan Bread Recipe
- 3 Cups Good All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Yeast
- 1 teaspoon Salt We use Pink Himalayan Salt or Sea Salt
- 1.5 Cups Warm Water dont go over 120F
- Add all of your dry ingredients to a bowl and stir them together.
- Place the bowl in the stand mixer and add the water. Stir it until it is all combined. It will look like cookie dough. It only takes a minute. Cover the bowl with a cloth and let sit 8-12 hours. We make ours at night and let it sit overnight on the counter.
- After it has risen for 8-12 hours. Flour your work surface and shape your dough into a ball. DON’T knead the dough. Once you have done this set it back in a floured bowl and cover with a cloth and let rise for another 30 minutes. After the 30 minutes Preheat the oven to 450F. If you want a round bread place an oven-safe pot in the oven to preheat also. After the oven is preheated. Which will take another 30 minutes.
Remove the pot, place the dough in the pot.
Put a cover on the pot. Don't preheat the cover.
Bake the bread with a cover on it for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes if the bread is to your liking remove.
If you want a thicker crust remove the lid and bake another 5-15 minutes
Remove and let cool.
This recipe would make an awesome bread bowl too.
If you don’t have 8-12 hours to let the bread rise. Use 1.5 teaspoons of yeast and let it rise for 5 hours
*Some of the links in this post may contain affiliate links, which I will earn a commission on if purchases are made at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Lumnah Acres.