Our Favorite Fudgy Brownie Recipe
This recipe makes the best Fudgy Brownie that any Modern Steader could ever dream about! And it is very simple! You can also tweak the recipe and make it a bit healthier by using Cacao Powder over Cocoa powder and it tastes the same. Enough of me chit chatting let’s dive into the brownies!
Here is the Orginal video we were making the brownies in!
The Best Fudgy Brownie that Any Modern Steader Could Ask For
- 8 Tablespoons Butter We love Kerrygold or any Pasture Raised Butter. It makes a huge Difference
- 1 Tablespoon Avocado Oil You can use Coconut Oil too
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 2 Large Pasture Raised Eggs You can use store bought but everything taste better with fresh eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract We enjoy making ours at Home
- 1/2 Cup Flour Gluten Free Flour can be used all well. King Arthur makes a Great GF Flour
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder We Like using Cacao Powder
- Preheat your oven to 350F | 175C Grease 8″x8″ baking pan
In a small saucepan melt your butter over low heat. While your butter is melting, put your 1 cup and 1 tablespoon of sugar in a mixing bowl. Once the butter is melted remove from heat pour over the sugar. Stir until it is mixed. Then add the vanilla extract and eggs. Mix the ingredients for 1 minute. Now add your flour and cocoa powder. Mix until they are incorporated. Don't over mix if you do you we get more of a cake like brownie.
- Place your batter into you 8″x 8″ baking pan. Bake them in your 350 degree preheated oven for 20-25 minutes depending on how fudgy you like your brownies. We enjoy ours baked for around 24-25 Minutes.
- Enjoy them and let us know how you liked the recipe!
Pin it For Later
*Some of the links in this post may contain affiliate links, which I will earn a commission on if purchases are made at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Lumnah Acres.